Sunday, August 23, 2009

I don't know about those two...

I love going to Grandma and Papa's house.

But it seems like the longer Mommy and Grandma are together, the wierder they get.
I don't know how Papa does is. Either he ignores them, or he's just as crazy as they are.
Something about portable magnifying windshields and dentures with a binky strap...? I don't know. They think I'm sleeping, but they are TOO LOUD FOR ANYONE TO SLEEP AROUND HERE! Poor Papa.

They may be rubbing off on us.

3 comments:

The Rowley's said...

Haha! I agree with the baby... you guys ARE weird!

judi said...

He forgot to mention the "reststop restroom blue" we painted the bathroom. SIGH....we do have fun little guy. You could give us credit for that.

gram said...

.. he doesn't have a chance.. you were a fairly normal baby.. it took us a while to mold you into the present 'you'!