I was making dinner.
I suddenly realized it was very quiet.
Too quiet.
Rogan?
I walked around the corner.
There he was. With his shoe. Bailing out the toilet.
Oh man- that kid and his toiltets. You may have to get one of those toilet locks or something. Course then youd prolly never be able to get it off... Haha... or maybe when it warms up his own little swimming pool!
7 comments:
At least it's a new toilet...so it couldn't be that gross, right? :)
Hey, did you get the announcement about the reunion? I think I sent it to your old email.
We can't wait to see you!
Lori
Oh man- that kid and his toiltets. You may have to get one of those toilet locks or something. Course then youd prolly never be able to get it off... Haha... or maybe when it warms up his own little swimming pool!
Atleast he wasnt flushing the shoe right??
.. do you remember what your gram said about toilets and babies?? ... you must keep the door shut!! ... love from your gramma
where did the deer foot picture go?? it was in my google reader?? I want the deer foot....I had a really good comment too...now you'll never know.
Lori-i like to think its clean. and yes...i got your email
Grams-......all i can say is i'm ashamed.
Sheena-check the gram blog.
Britt-...HI!
Hey!!! you blogged so soon again. I'm falling behind. The boy needs swimming lessons before he falls in!
Post a Comment