Now we can start looking for signs of spring. (although in my neck of the woods, I had better look REALLY hard.) But I am dreaming of the perfect practice garden that is to come...
For now, we decided to build the worlds longest block road.
We have also found out how much fun palates and yoga are! By we, I mean yes, the boy joins in. And although I find myself doing push-ups and squats with him underneath me, and sit-ups and lunges with him climbing on top of me, that is part of the fun! (but it is nice to do it when he is sleeping too...) So this is the part that I challenge you to go do it! (even if its not new to you) Take advantage of the spirit of New Year Resolutions. Have fun!
6 comments:
Are those the blocks santa made for Ro? and, what is the black thing against your tv wall? did you get a pool table???!
yes. and yes. i told you about that-we got that last summer with the last of our loan money. it was very cheap. came with ping pong. i told you this.
I forgot. and I never get invited to visit.
yaya for yoga!!
serisouly come play here. wE can go to yoga together...if Rogan would stay in the child center:)
..and you can always use the pool table when you have those big family dinners!
where are you?
Post a Comment