Wednesday, June 27, 2012

woah

Have I been slacking in the blog world or what?
here's some random pics of our tinies and their doings lately...

playing in the mud



BIG smiles

baking muffins (whole wheat oat flax seed banana pumpkin chocolate chip chocolate swirl deliciousness. mostly made up but i have found you can pretty much get away with anything in a muffin)
 and here's some exciting news
Tysons new archery shop/range is pretty much done and open! waiting on a few more inventory items and thats it. We're so excited to try out this new adventure!
This also means he quit his jail job, which means NO MORE CRAZY SHIFT WORK! yay!!! we'll be glad to have our normal hours back with him.

3 comments:

judi said...

Cutest little "pig pen"! beautiful smile! and I want a muffin!....Yay for the archery shop!

Your secret code today is
Tyustr. As in Ty ustr work at the jail...hahaha! funny mom.

The Rowley's said...

Yum! I need a muffin. I have been experimenting with muffins too- I love the choc banana ones with a scoop of peanut butter. Yum!

gram said...

Happy 3mo.to baby Kya! hugs from GG..