Thursday, February 14, 2013

His Day

I still have a hard time with the fact that my baby is 4. Talk about weird.
Speaking of weird....
Untitled
This kid cracks me up.
His special Birthday breakfast he requested Cheerios and pears.
For lunch he wanted a peanut butter sandwich. Then changed his mind to a ham and cheese quesadilla.
Talk about easy to please!
Untitled 
He loves trains now.
Untitled
Untitled 
He wanted a Thomas the train cake. Specifically a Toby cake. 
This is the gem he was blessed with.
At least he thought it was awesome.
Untitled

Untitled

UntitledUntitled
Trick candles are the best...
Untitled
A  happy day for him... this morning he said "I wish I could have a birthday again today!"

Oh, and happy Valentines Day to you!!
(Does anyone even celebrate Valentines Day?)

3 comments:

judi said...

Funny Boy!
"mommy blew up some balloons!" "wasn't that so nice of her?"
Love him!
Awesome cake! looks delicious!

gram said...

I can see he had a perfect # 4 day! .. these babies are growing up too fast!! ... can't believe Kya will be a year old soon... is she walking yet! .. pictures, please... smile...

The Rowley's said...

Love that cake. Haha. Love his requests! And love that boy. Haha.